Established in early 2005, Ethos Engineering provides mechanical and electrical consultancy services to the residential, commercial, retail, data centre, sports, leisure, micro-electronic, healthcare, educational, municipal, high tech and pharmaceutical sectors.
Ethos Engineering is a young, motivated and driven company, composed of highly qualified, commercially aware engineers with good industry experience. Ethos Engineering takes pride in delivering superior services, while paying careful attention to detail in order to achieve the best solutions that continually exceed our client’s expectations. Ethos Engineering is a team player, and has developed excellent working relationships with our fellow design and construction team professionals for projects we have been involved with.
Ethos Engineering produces designs that are detailed, innovative, practical, economical, socially responsible and sustainable. Our mission is to engineer systems that compliment the purpose of the building, improve the immediate and surrounding community, and meet the objectives of its operations, inhabitants, patrons, operators and staff.
With our Head Office in Sandyford Dublin and our three additional offices in Cork, Galway and London, the Ethos Engineering environment allows our talented staff to approach projects with originality, creativity, common sense and enthusiasm. While conscious of benchmark projects, new projects are approached as a unique occasion to create an original solution that matches functionality, quality and cost to obtain the best value solution.
Our recent achievements include:
- The 1st and largest LEED commercial interiors Platinum rating in Ireland for Google
- The 1st BREEAM Very Good rating for a Prison in Ireland
- Winner of the ‘Fit Out Professional Consultancy of the Year 2018’
- Winner of ‘Consultancy of the Year’ award at the Irish Construction Industry Awards 2015 – 2016 – 2017
- Winner of ‘Engineering Firm of the Year’ award at the Irish Construction Industry Awards 2018
- Founder member of Irish Green Building Council
- Vice President of Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland (ACEI)
- Awarded CPD Accredited Employer status with Engineers Ireland
- Founder member of the First Q M&E engineering network across 11 European countries to share knowledge
- Winner of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) ‘Employer of the Year 2015 (medium size category for Britain and Ireland).
- 600MW of data space
- 3000 healthcare beds
- 30 operating theatres
- 25 linac bunkers
- 6,000,000 ft2 of office space
- 7000 student beds
- 4500 dwellings
- 1100 prison cells
WHO WE ARE
At Ethos Engineering our design professionals have over 500 years combined experience with expertise ranging across all the specialist areas. We utilise the latest in design software tools in which our staff are fully trained and versed in.
These specialist areas include;
IES Building Simulation & Modelling
Solar Suncast & Shading Modelling
Radiance Daylight Modelling
Natural Ventilation Modelling
3D Revit Building & Services Modelling
Building Energy Ratings (BER) – Domestic & Commercial
Advanced Lighting Design & Modelling
WHAT WE DO
Ethos Engineering provides mechanical and electrical consultancy services to the residential, commercial, micro-electronic, healthcare, municipal, hi-tech, data centre, pharmaceutical, and sports & leisure sectors.
We have an excellent record in the design of sustainable concepts across all sectors of the building industry and utilise the latest building simulation software to assist in this regard. Ethos Engineering also have fully trained and accredited BREEAM, LEED and Building Energy Rating (BER) Assessors as well as experienced energy auditors.